Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mother's Blessing

I am writing this for Logan for when he gets older. I'm writing this on November 23rd but I've backdated it to the day of Logan's birth so when he reads his blog it's at the beginning. I was thinking about how crazy the world can be and how difficult good choices can be to make and I decided I wanted to write out my own blessing for Logan, so here it is....

Logan I bless you with an open mind and a loving heart. As you get older I hope that you will listen to others with understanding and compassion. You will understand that everyone is different but that God loves us all. You will accept others for who they are and strive to help them when they are in trouble or in pain. You will remain calm in stressful situations and think about solutions to issues. I hope that as we raise you that we will teach you about the beauty of life. That we'll show you the love that you deserve and add laughter to your life. Your father and I love you with all of hearts and wish only the best for you. We hope that you make good decisions but will love you even when you choose the wrong ones. We hope that you will always feel like you can talk to us about anything and know that we will listen and guide you appropriately. I know you will be strong and will handle any obstacle that comes your way. You can do anything that you put your mind and heart into. I love you so much, Logan.

No comments: