Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's Sunday night already!?!


So it's Sunday night already which means the weekend is almost over. It seems that the weekends just seem to fly by while the week just drags on. I wonder if the weekend would go by so quickly if I actually did something on my days off. I always have big plans but I'm so tired I'm lucky if I get the dishwasher unloaded. Today Mike-e and went for a walk around the neighborhood which was really nice. We got to talk about a lot of things and it was good to spend some time together. It's nice to just walk around and talk. And for all of those who are curious the walk did not send me into labor. I have my next doctor appointment tomorrow and we'll see if we are any closer to Logan being born. I think people around me are getting more antsy than I am. It's like every day I'm still at work I'm throwing people off. I still think it's going to be awhile before he comes because so far I haven't had any of the signs that indicate that birth is coming. But the problem with pregnancy is that it's not predictable so we will have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Sarah C said...

You look so cute pregnant. Best wishes!