Thursday, February 21, 2008
14 days until the due date
So I only have 14 days left until his due date and I'm getting a lot of people asking if I'm ready for it to be over yet. My answer is pretty much always the same, that I'm ready to be done with coming to work. It's hard not getting any sleep and then coming into work for 9 hours. On my home yesterday though Logan was really kicking and you could actually feel his foot move around. While him moving that much is not really that comfortable it's really cool that you can tell that it's his foot. I started thinking about holding him afterwards and playing with his little feet and hands and it made me have a different perspective on that question. I am really ready for him to come so I can hold him. I think he's getting restless in there anyway. He moves a crazy amount now and the doctor said he was really low and she actually could feel his head. She said he could come out tomorrow or not for a couple of weeks. It's hard to plan for a date that is not set in stone. We have our hospital bag packed and the car seats are installed so we are mostly ready on that end. I keep thinking of things I should clean or organize on my days off but when those days come I'm so tired I mostly just hang out and take naps. I'm wondering if I'll ever have that burst of energy right before he comes that compells me to be scrubbing cabinets or floors. All I can do is just wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment