Today Logan rolled over! I was doing tummy time with him and he started getting very cranky. He apparently decided that he no longer wanted to do tummy time so he rolled back over onto his back. I was so excited and yelled for Mike-e since he wasn't with me. Mike-e was bummed that he missed it so we put Logan back on his tummy to see if he would do it again and he did. I got it on video tape too. As soon as Mike-e gets it edited and formated he'll post it on the blog. It's amazing how happy we were over this accomplishment. Life it's funny that way. When you are little everyone tells you that you are doing a great job for all the little things, when you grow up sometimes no one even appreciates the big things.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
New Milestone!
Today Logan rolled over! I was doing tummy time with him and he started getting very cranky. He apparently decided that he no longer wanted to do tummy time so he rolled back over onto his back. I was so excited and yelled for Mike-e since he wasn't with me. Mike-e was bummed that he missed it so we put Logan back on his tummy to see if he would do it again and he did. I got it on video tape too. As soon as Mike-e gets it edited and formated he'll post it on the blog. It's amazing how happy we were over this accomplishment. Life it's funny that way. When you are little everyone tells you that you are doing a great job for all the little things, when you grow up sometimes no one even appreciates the big things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
The video is up on my blog if you want to see it.
http://imike-e.blogspot.com/2008/06/rolling.html
That is so exciting! I have to say I was super excited when I read this but then I thought o no Lincoln isn't rolling over yet. I don't think I put him on his tummy enough.
So great!
Melissa
Yeah! That is awesome. Logan is so cute. The milestones are going to start rolling in really fast now. I think this is a fun stage.
That's awesome! Once they become mobil, they get everywhere fast! Have fun now because they grow and become more independent quickly.
Post a Comment