Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Today was my birthday. Last night we went to my parents house and had crepes for my birthday. It was nice of my dad to make them since they are my favorite and a lot of work. We didn't do much after that, just talked. Today I went to work, day 2 of coming back and Mike-e and Logan met me for lunch. We went over to the park and I got to sit on a blanket with Logan and watch him smile and play. He is so cute. After work I went home where Mike-e had made dinner. He asked me to check it because it didn't look right and we realized that he had forgotten the cream cheese in the cheese sauce. I was able to fix the meal and it was really good. Later we went for a walk. I really love going on walks as a family. It's a lot of fun and helps me get back in shape.

No comments: